As you probably have noticed, our website looks different. It also has new features and properties, which we will present below.
Should you face any problems, which our FAQ can’t solve, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service with the ‘Help’ button in the bottom corner.
New features and improvements:
- We have a new motor behind our e-learning platform, which is more stable and easy to develop compared to its predecessor.
- The new flat design brings clarity and composure
- Interface better and simpler: After logging in your Courses view shows you first the courses you have started, then the courses you have not yet started and finally the courses, which you have already completed. The course listing also shows your progress bar.
- New feature in the video player / Automatic progression:
- If you activate this feature you no longer need to mark each unit/lecture completed after studying them. The system remembers this automatically and progresses naturally to the next lecture.
- If this feature is activated you automatically progress to the next lecture after finishing the previous one.
- If you have to leave while a lecture is halfway through, next time the video will automatically continue from the place where you left off. For this property to function properly, please don’t delete your cookies and remember to leave ‘Automatic progression’ activated.
- New forum: A new, faster and easier forum is introduced. Here you can comment on the lectures and generally the website.
- Schools and organisations may now themselves manage their students and add new ones to the Skhole e-learning platform.
- Faster: Say your goodbyes to a slow and lagging website.